BANKING OPERATIONS CLERK - PRIVATE BANKING X 2
Due to rapid expansion a City-based private bank is recruiting for 2 x Banking Operations Clerks on a permanent basis. Candidates must have experience within a banking environment and demonstrate sound back office operational skills and a keen customer focus.
Duties to include:
- Providing high quality customer service
- Acting as a key point of contact for account opening / closing, maintenance of customer static data
- Managing the account switching process
- Assisting customers with internet banking queries and set up
- Payments processing - SWIFT, CHAPS, BACS, setting Direct Debits, processing/amending/cancelling of standing orders
- Dealing with card queries, disputes and chargebacks, issuing cards
- Supporting the cashiering function
Applicants must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent with a minimum of 5 GCSE’ A-C level and demonstrate first-class customer service skills and excellent numeracy skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'