A excellent opportunity for a Banking (Finance) paralegal to join a legal 500 firm in Manchester.
The company have a fastastic working envirnment and are a training contract provider.
Close to transport links
An excellent opportunity for a Banking (Finance Paralegal) to join a leading legal 500 full service law firm in Manchester. You will report into the Banking Partner. The Banking Paralegal will be responsible for drafting legal documents, document review, helping to run the conditions precedent process, Companies House registrations and dealing with post completion on transactions amongst others. The company offer a fantastic working environment and value you as an individual, they are also a training contract provider.
About the role
- Drafting and producing legal documentation and standard forms
- Running the conditions precedent process on a variety of banking transactions
- Liaising with internal and external parties during the course of banking transactions
- Reviewing legal documentation
- Assisting with post completion on banking transactions, including Companies House registrations, bibling and organisation of original documents
- Providing on-site assistance to clients
- Providing general transaction support to the Banking department
- Any additional tasks as required by the Banking department
- Minimum 6 months in a Banking / Finance Paralegal role
- Law Degree/ LPC
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, able to build relationships
- A positive, enthusiastic, and proactive approach to their work
- Effective personal organisational and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple demands
- The ability to work to tight timescales with a sense of urgency
- Common sense, commerciality and the ability to exercise sound judgement
- A strong desire to develop and succeed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job