I am recruiting an experienced B2B integration manager who will lead and manage the B2B Integration team for our Global Supply Chain Network. The team has responsibility for enhancing and running our Supply Chain Control Tower Operations that operate in a Managed Service environment.
The remit of the role covers three areas: improving the established communications with our stock vendors via either Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or a web based portal solution, the re-design of communications with our Carrier Network for both inbound and outbound deliveries and the data feeds to affiliate sales and marketing partners.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering these priorities for 2018 and beyond:
· On-boarding of new trading partners and enhancing the use of additional message types with our preferred 1st tier EDI solution (currently ca. 300 trading partners)
· Upgrading or replacement of the existing portal solution for 2nd tier trading partners
· Re-design of our carrier communications and establishment of a Control Tower Operation
You will be responsible for the relationship between my client and its Managed Service Provider; including account management, expansion of capability with new and existing Trading Partners and associated contractual and legislative requirements. You will have ownership of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and for weekly and monthly reporting updates to line management.
Managing your team of Supply Chain experts, you will have accountability for objectives, performance management, appraisals, development and reward.
· Previous experience of leading B2B initiatives in a global organisation
· Experienced in team management of B2B experts (potentially remote)
· Experience in managing relationships with third party managed services including control of a sizeable budget
· Good Knowledge of End-to-End Supply Chain processes and flows including transport and freight
· Understanding of wider systems and connectivity to integration platforms
· Advanced knowledge of relevant EDIFACT & ANSI X.12 standards are required along with knowledge of the main communications protocols such as XML or Web Services.
· Experience in Control Tower Operations
· Supply Chain Visualisation of transactional flow data within an events data lake environment
· Knowledge of distribution or retail business
Rullion is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job