Our client, a major supplier of software solutions to the Motor Trade is seeking an additional member of staff to join their front line team in Telford supporting end users in the effective use of the Accounting system for their Dealer Management System.
Benefits of this role:
- Excellent basic salary
- Great Working Environment
- Ongoing Training and Development Plan
- Private Health Care
- Subsidised Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Contributory Pension
Our ideal candidate for this position will be an Accountant or Assistant Accountant in a main dealer.
You must have experience of working in a Car (or Truck) dealership to be considered for this role where you will be assisting end-users in the effective use of the Dealer Management System.
You will need to have an interest in IT and a desire to utilise your experience in a professional organisation where Customer Care is more than just a phrase but a way of life. Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Handling of incoming queries and investigating and resolving quick fix calls
- Escalation of in-depth calls to back line support
- Continued development of support and customer knowledge bases including the production of documentation answering FAQs
Candidates should possess the following skills:-
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Work well under pressure
- A desire and ability to learn
- Sound problem solving techniques
- A team player who is also able to work using own initiative
Some knowledge of their system would be advantageous but not essential as full training is provided - what is more important is your understanding of the practicalities of working in a busy Dealership and the use of an IT system as an accountant.
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
- Motor Trade