We are looking to recruit a Warehouse Technician for its audio visual and production operations based in Beckenham. We are looking for a reliable, hardworking, trustworthy individual who can work on their own or as part of a team.
This is a full time, permanent position for a candidate who has experience in working in the audio visual and corporate events sector for at least 1 year. The role will incorporate working at unsociable hours on a flexible rota to suit the business needs. The ideal candidate would be based locally in south east London and would be able to arrive at the warehouse for early morning / late night with ease. There is opportunity within the business to develop from this role to other areas of the business. We will provide technical training where necessary and actively support development within the company.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Preparing, testing and checking out and checking back in equipment to be used on site at events.
• Loading and unloading of vans and trucks for each event.
• Working independently to ensure that all tasks are carried out in a safe and timely manner paying attention to company guidelines and procedures.
• Learning to how to test, set up and operate equipment of all types before it is sent to site.
• Assist with the day to day running of the warehouse.
• To have a structured and calm approach to the job with meticulous attention to detail;
• To be a methodical and self-motivated individual with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Team Player
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop your knowledge.
• Effective communication skills
• Experience of working in a warehouse in a similar industry.
• Enthusiasm, energy and a 'Can do’ attitude.
• Ability to travel to and from the warehouse during late night or early morning hours.
• Knowledge of any aspect of the Audio Visual industry.
• A proven track record of working in a similar field.
• Full clean Driver’s License
This is a fantastic role where you will have genuine responsibility and the opportunity for advancement within the company. If you can demonstrate solid understanding and experience in the areas mentioned above, our talented team would love to hear from you.
- Audio Visual
- Testing Equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job