Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commissioning Engineer to join their Projects team. Based at their premises in Surrey you will work on site at their clients' premises mainly in London but travel throughout the UK and Europe on occasions.
The main duties include commissioning a variety of audio visual and videoconferencing systems such as:
- Crestron, AMX, Extron and Kramer Control and Switching Systems
- Exterity and MediaStar IPTV and SMATV
- Audio - (sound desks, microphones, processors, amps and wireless systems)
- Video - (screens, projection, LED, scalers, faders and players)
- Cisco and Polycom Videoconferencing infrastructure and endpoints
- Clearone, Polycom, Biamp and QSC DSP Systems
- IP Network Protocols
As the ideal candidate you will have 2 - 3 years experience and a proven track record of working as a commissioning engineer in the AV and VC industry. You will ideally have CTS certification and be able to demonstrate a good technical understanding of the systems detailed above.
In addition to an excellent technical knowledge you will possess the following qualities:
- Good organisation skills and a methodical approach to your work especially when under pressure
- As a strong team player you will be an exceptional communicator and be able to connect with clients, main contractors, suppliers and colleagues both verbally and in writing
- Always confident and professional
- Ability to work on your own or in a team and be able to use your own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly competitive and friendly team as well as earn a salary between £38 - 45k plus overtime and package.
If you have these skills and experience please apply and send your CV ASAP.
"AV, audio, visual, audio visual,Tandberg, Polycom, Cisco, install, service, engineer, field service, video,lighting, an integrator, CTS, AV, audio, visual, audio visual, Tandberg,Polycom, Cisco, install, service, engineer, field service, video, lighting, anintegrator, CTS"
- Commissioning Engineer
- Commissioning AV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job