Audio Visual AV Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our audio visual service and installation team.
This role will suit someone with audio visual or IT/network installation experience.
The job is a fulfilling one, our business is hard working, fun and creative.
We primarily work in casinos, adult gaming centres, bingo halls and pubs and bars, although we do also work for blue chip corporate and commercial clients.
Applicants should possess some of the following attributes: -
- Experience working with audio visual systems
- Experience working in IT/network installations
- Experience working with induction loop and assisted hearing systems
- Experience working with digital signage solutions
- Ability to first and second fix audio visual systems
- Ability to fault find and maintain audio visual systems
- Experience working with computers and networks
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
You will have a high degree of self-motivation, must have a good eye for detail and possess good organisational skills, and be confident and outgoing to be able to deal directly with clients
We offer: -
Salary £25000.00 - £30000.00 plus weekend service cover allowance, 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and five days paid sick benefit.
Willow Communications Limited, Kilvey Road, Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton. NN4 7BQ.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"