Do you enjoy working in the legal sector? We are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to work for an established, busy solicitor based in Conwy, North Wales on a temporary basis.
In the role of Audio Typist / Legal Secretary you will be:
- Receiving and making telephone calls
- Dealing with enquiries from clients
- Responsible for Audio typing
- Dealing with the collection, delivery and dispatch of post
- Managing the filing system
- General office administration including data inputting, making appointments
To be considered for the Audio Typist / Legal Secretary Job you must have:
- Strong audio typing and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a Legal Secretary role (ideally within conveyancing) and office environment
- Good IT and organisational skills
This is a temporary role providing sickness/holiday cover on an adhoc basis which may include both full time and part time working hours Monday to Friday on a pay rate of £7.75 per hour plus holiday pay.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job