Must have advanced knowledge of word and excel.
• Legal secretarial to include audio and copy typing services, producing letters and documents through our case management system.
• Opening new matters on the case management system ensuring all KYC requirements are met.
• Raising interim and final invoices.
• Monitor daily emails and post for the Partner, being proactive in responding to any urgent correspondence ensuring the client’s needs are met.
• Daily printing of all emails and documents relating to client matters and filing in appropriate files on our case management system.
• Daily review of the Partner’s diary.
• Arrange conference calls.
• Meeting and greeting clients.
• Answering the telephone through the secretarial hunt group system.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good work ethic with a can-do attitude.
• Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Highly organised individual - who enjoys a challenge.
• Whilst principally allocated to a specific Partner, must be willing to help others within the team if/when required.
If you have the skills my client is looking for then contact me today email@example.com- 01793 532 230
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job