We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for an Associate to join the Transaction Team, Infracapital at M&G Investments. This junior member of the team will be assisting in the research, analysis and diligence of new infrastructure investment opportunities. The candidate will take an active role in executing new transactions and developing the investment pipeline.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Create and/or review detailed financial models relating to potential investments or portfolio companies.
• Evaluate, structure and negotiate (as appropriate) investment opportunities.
• Make verbal and written presentation of proposed and existing investments to the team and Fund’s Investment Committees.
• Liaise with key counterparties such as advisers, lenders and corporate representatives.
• Assist in marketing to partners, intermediaries and sponsors, in relation to specific transactions and also to ensure a constant pipeline of transactions.
• Monitor and develop an in depth understanding of our target sectors.
• Keep abreast of the European infrastructure marketplace for developments and new opportunities.
What we are looking for:
You will have Infrastructure transaction and project experience - this may be through secondary M&A transactions or primary/greenfield infrastructure projects. Excellent analysis, financial modelling and valuation skills are essential for this position and European languages are a plus. You will have either an advisory or investment banking background and may currently be based in an infrastructure fund or other infrastructure sponsor. It is important for you to be commercially astute with appreciation of relevant legal issues. You will have the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure. It is essential for you to not only be a team player but have the ability to work independently and use initiative.
Strong preference for European languages, particularly German and Spanish.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"