Assistant Property Manager (Blocks of Flats and Housing Estates)
Our client in Brighton is a well established property company looking to hire a new Assistant Block Manager. We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in office administrator or customer service within an office, banking or similar environment. An interest in property and strong career aspirations are also a big bonus!
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm - Brighton
As an Assistant Block Manager, you will be assisting property Managers in their responsibilities to freeholders located South of England. You will ideally be a confident communicator with good organisational skills.
You do not need to be able to drive.
- To assist in the provision of an efficient and effective service to landlords and long leaseholders, including contractual and financial management.
- Deal with enquiries from lessees relating to repairs, accounts and all aspects of property management.
- To attend sites with and without Property Managers to carry out routine and emergency inspections of properties.
- To appoint where instructed, Building Surveyors to investigate, diagnose and report on defects.
- To assist in the diagnoses of minor defects and put forward suitable remedies for their repair.
- To draft and assist in the production of annual budgets for feeding into annual and half-yearly service charge demands.
- To tender for and appoint term contractors for routine maintenance e.g. cleaning, gardening, lifts, entry phone systems, etc.
Specific training and opportunities to develop will be provided.
Please apply today and we will be in touch.
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'