Assistant Marketing Manager
Venn Group is currently working with a major financial organisation in the South West who are recruiting for an Assistant Marketing Manager to work with marketing agencies in content creation for customer marketing. The role will be based in Bristol, paying £200 per day ltd. Umbrella on a 6 month contract.
- Head up the direct mail (letters) channel, which mails 1 million people per month
- Work to acquire customers for credit cards
- Mail both franchise and non-franchise customers to keep current business and also attract new customers from a variety of sources
- Manage the end to end process of mailing
- Work with several marketing agencies to create the content
- Work alongside a team of 9 people who look after all channels for acquisition, including direct mail, e-mails, search engine optimization, search marketing, social and digital
- Strong direct mail experience, including total understanding of direct mail
- Ability to manage campaigns end to end
- Financial services experience
- Budget management skills
- Delivery experience, a strategic background is not necessary
This role presents an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team providing content for a wide market of both affiliated and new customers in conjunction with both internal and external teams.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Anders Egeland-Eriksen on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job