Assistant Manager - up to £24,600 - Brent Cross
Here at AB Consultancy we are currently recruiting for a passionate and successful Assistant Store Manager in Brent Cross. Our client is the UK’s largest retail brand within their sector and are known for outstanding customer service and generosity within the local community. This is a great opportunity to use your retail experience, be seen and progress your career within an evolving company.
Working alongside the Store Manager you will be given the opportunity to lead and inspire growth, to deliver the company strategy. With a customer led approach, you will role model exceptional leadership to ensure customers remain at the heart of everything the company does.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will:
- Drive passion and energy in your team to deliver on sales and service targets, always keeping a firm eye on costs and profitability, and ensuing continuous improvement where possible
- Monitor and maintain excellent store standards, sales performance and presentation of your team
- Control, monitor and record all stock movements, losses and adjustments related to the store and to keep shrinkage levels to a minimum
- Ensure company disciplinary, grievance, absence and counselling procedures are implemented and actioned appropriately.
Currently an existing Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or Store Manager with a customer focused retailer you will:
- Be an excellent leader with the ability to coach and develop individuals and teams
- Have first class communication skills, and act as a recognized brand ambassador throughout your store and region
- Have a pro-active approach to increasing sales through fantastic customer service
- Have a strong understanding of how to lead and deliver a company strategy, with the ability to implement in a given store to drive strong performance results
- Can work at pace and react to the changing needs of the customer
- Thrive in a team centered approach with strong collaborative working
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development
IN RETURN YOU WILL GET
- Salary of up to £24,600
- Profit related bonus schemes for everyone
- 20% discount
- Annual holiday, increasing with service
- A generous pension scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'