Benefits: 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 with service, Birthday Holiday, Childcare Vouchers and Uniform provided.
The first Ramsdens branch opened in 1987 in Stockton-on-Tees and since then we have been trusted by over 1 million people to provide a simple solution to meet their needs.
Now we need you, yes you! Ramsdens are currently on the lookout for a customer focused Assistant Manager who works hard to deliver all of our company services and procedures. This is an exciting opportunity in a new location for Ramsdens. Get rewarded and we will help take your career forward.
Essential attributes of the Assistant Manager:
- Review operational income with Area Manager in Branch Manager's absence and maintain maximum efforts to achieve agreed operating income
- Support all staff in their day to day activities, ensuring all sales transactions are processed in line with Company procedures
- Be able to take responsibility during absence of Branch Manager and be able to manage and coach a small team
- Able to demonstrate good customer and commercial awareness through practical experience
- Be able to demonstrate a strong practical ability to prioritise own and team tasks
- Have good listening skills. Be able to solve basic customer and colleague communication issues
- Have knowledge of menu driven computer systems
Desirable attributes of the Assistant Manager:
- Previous experience of managing a small team and be able to deal with day to day performance issues
- Be able to demonstrate to others the importance of excellent communication skills with regard to listening and problem solving
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager and working within a retail or FS environment
Think you have what it takes to be an Assistant Manager? Please click the 'apply now’ button below and send us your CV, complete with cover letter....
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job