CMA is currently recruiting for our client, a successful and well known organisation based in Poole, Dorset. An experienced Assistant Management Accountant is required to join their fast paced finance function on a permanent basis.
Our client is offering an excellent salary of up to £28,000 per annum and additional benefits including flexi-time, hybrid working and study support.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be in a varied position and you will play a crucial part in producing management accounts within this large and growing business.
What will the role involve?
- Assisting in the production of the management accounts;
- Assisting in the preparation of ad-hoc reports and analysis as required;
- Investigation of monthly variances across all cost centres;
- Assisting in the preparation of the budget and forecast for all activities;
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts as part of the month end process.
- Will have experience working as an Assistant Management Accountant and accounts analysis;
- Budget and forecasting knowledge is highly beneficial;
- Excellent systems user with knowledge of using various accounting packages and Excel to a vlookup and pivot table level;
- A desire to progress and develop practical experience alongside AAT/CIMA/ACCA or similar accounting qualifications;
'A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above'.
Additional benefits and information:
- Unrivalled benefits package including full study support, flexible working and remote working options;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, buy or sell additional days;
- Modern offices, central location.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'