A Financial Services organisation based in Brentwood has an opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
This is a key role within a small finance team which will see the successful candidate undertake daily, weekly and monthly processing.
- To execute high volume processing of customer transactions in relation to loans, repayments, refunds, redemptions & repossessions to daily tight deadlines with an exceptional high level of accuracy required. This will include:
o Daily Banking
o Direct Debits
o Credit Cards allocations
o Removal of Charges
To assist with the Management Accounting reporting and monitoring. Duties to include (but not exclusively):
o To prepare the monthly accruals and pre payments
o To prepare the monthly Fixed Asset reconciliations
o To review the morning figures as required
o To be able to execute the Month End Close as required
o To prepare the reconciliation for the Repossession Insurance
To assist with the Treasury reporting, control and cash management requirements for the Group. Duties to include (but not exclusively):
o Monitor the adherence to the funders’ eligibility requirements and reporting thereof as applicable.
o Daily cash flow management and reporting.
o Assist with the opening/closing of Bank Accounts as required.
o Bi annual interest rollover.
o Quarterly HPI application to customers’ accounts.
- Supports other team members, as required
- To support the month end processing, which may require overtime
- To meet all internal Company standards and internal/external audit requirements
- To work within regulatory and legal requirements
- Knowledge and adherence to DPA, money laundering and understanding of MCOB and CCA requirements
- A minimum of two years accounts processing experience
- Proven track record of accurate processing (ideally in a Training and Competence regulatory framework)
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer and keyboard skills including strong knowledge of Excel (Look ups/Sumifs/Pivot tables).
- Experience in a financial services regulated company would be beneficial, but not a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of the Access Accounting System beneficial.
- AAT qualified and working towards ACCA or equivalent qualification
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jodie Murray
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'