An exciting opportunity to join a client based in Brighouse as Assistant Management Accountant
Your new company
You will be joining an innovative client based in Brighouse who deliver across their UK within their specialism.
Your new role
This newly created role will be to join the Finance Team and you will be an integral team player.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Weekly/monthly journals processing
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Assist in weekly/monthly/annual accountants production
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly client margin report production and review
- Liaising with the operations team to understand and report any contract anomalies
- Ad-hoc P&L reporting
- Assistance with cash flow forecasting
This is a full time permanent role Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30 with 1hr lunch
What you'll need to succeed
You will be AAT Qualified, Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA. You must be flexible within the role at month and year when needed and like to challenge yourself while being a key team player.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an attractive salary, study support, free parking, 22 + stat starting holiday plus 1 day extra off for your birthday, this increases to 24+ stat + birthday after 2 years then increases up to 25.
The team are all social and in the communal areas there activities to be utilised and social team events are regular.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- assistant management accountant
- assistant accountant
- part qualified