A leading FMCG company based in Burnley are looking for a Assistant Management Accountant to join there team on a interim basis.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Accurate and timely accounting of all transactions
- Assist in the production of high quality management and financial information
- Accruals and prepayments process, including monthly analysis
- Reconciliation of allocated general ledger accounts, ensuring that any differences are understood and promptly corrected.
- Working with all finance functions to ensure any anomalies, risks or opportunities are appropriately communicated and ultimately reflected in the accounts.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure accruals are reasonable
- Contributing to the budget and forecast processes to agreed time lines
- Assisting in the statutory audit and accounts preparation process
- Providing ad hoc support to the Finance Team as required
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly reports, including commentary and analysis
- Preferred skills and experience include;
The successful candidate will be:
Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), active studier
Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
Strong systems skills, including Excel
Self motivated, ability to deal with multiple tasks
Ability to add commercial value in a fast paced environment
This is a rare opportunity to join an industry leader as a Assistant Management Accountant in an interim role to help drive the business forward.
Please click below to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job