* * *
A major FMCG group is seeking an ambitious, commercially focused Assistant Accountant/Junior Analyst to join its global headquarters based in SW London.
- Attend marketing meetings and provide regular updates to the trade marketing managers.
- Explain all variances by brand and by customer vs. Budget, LY and latest estimates to the business.
- Ensure reporting accuracy by customer/brand and expense type.
- Raise POs as required by marketing team, ensuring all details are correct.
- Query with the trade marketing managers all invoices that don't match to the marketing calendars.
- Liaise with trade marketing teams to provide PO information in timely manner in line with the actual commitments.
- Review aged open PO's and liaise with marketing to chase invoices and close them.
- Calculate, analyze and post month-end accruals.
- Prepare documentation for internal and external audits.
- Assist line manager during the estimates and budget process.
- Periodically analyze the profitability of marketing activations and derive learnings for the future.
- Facilitate open and collaborative communication between finance and marketing.
To be considered for this hugely progressive job role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Ideally degree educated
- Some previous accounting/analytical experience including POs and month-end support (eg. journals)
- Ambitious, keen to develop further into commercial finance
- Actively studying CIMA, ACCA, ACA (or equiv) - or keen to start soon
- Previous A&P or PO experience gained from an FMCG, Wholesale or Retail business desirable (but not essential)
- Hugely engaging in person, confident, polished, with impeccable comms
- Able to effectively liaise and influence senior stakeholders
- Hungry to learn and develop further - and always eager to go the extra mile
This is a phenomenal opportunity to forge a successful career within commercial finance/business partnering within a hugely vibrant, forward-thinking consumer goods multinational.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.
- assistant accountant
- accounts assistant
- commercial finance
- commercial finance analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'