Brewster Pratap, Accountancy and Finance, are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant job based in Sheffield, offering easy motorway access from Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and Barnsley. My client has modern, spacious offices with free parking, have an excellent reputation and strong market presence and a track record of developing staff and promoting from within.
Reporting to the Finance Controller you will ensure that all internal reporting requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner, with specific attention to
- Management accounts.
- Preparing internal management information pack
- Preparing detailed P&L analysis
- Maintaining the General Ledger.
- Ensure all balance sheet general ledger accounts are reconciled, and documented as such, on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring that both the AR and AP ledgers are closed in a timely manner to meet monthly reporting deadlines.
- Providing necessary reports and analysis as and when required, in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
The ideal candidate will be
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Graduate (minimum 2:1)
- Previous experience is essential
- Experience of liaising with Senior Managers and Budget Holders
- Ability to understand and explain financial information to non finance members of the Senior Management team
- An excellent study support package
- Free parking
- Career progression
- 25 days holiday
- Health care
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
- Assistant Accountant
- Part qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job