MET Recruitment London are looking for experienced Asbestos Surveyors to work for our Chatham based client, they are a well established asbestos management company with a nationwide presence delivering professional advice on a wide range of asbestos disciplines to a large portfolio of clients.
Main Responsibilities of role:
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Ensuring contractors on site are complying with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Submitting comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the BOHS P402
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience in asbestos surveying.
- Will be an all-rounder, with good communication skills, both written and verbal and a can do attitude to work.
- Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety in relation to asbestos.
- Must have good client-facing skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good work ethic and at the same time be flexible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job