Armoury Senior Storekeeper (ARSSTK812)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: To assist the Supervisor for the safe custody and security of all weapons and ancillaries held within the Garrison Armoury.
* To be responsible for the safe custody of all weapons systems and ancillaries on account.
* To be responsible for the safe custody of all Private Firearms.
* To comply with the Authority's current security regulation, local standing order and ADSL local procedure.
* To ensure all issues and receipt of weapons/ancillaries are carried out as per standing orders.
* To deputise for the Senior Storekeeper in his/her absence.
* To carry out maintenance forecasting on JAMES.
Experience & Skills Required:
* NVQ2 Distribution Storehouse and Warehouse Operations or equivalent
* Clean Driving Licence Category B
* Security Clearance
* On-call required, candidate must live within half hour radius.
Closing Date: 2 March 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job