AREA SALES MANAGER - LUXURY RETAIL / ART GALLERY
Our client is a very successfulsmall group of Contemporary Art Galleries expanding throughout South-East England. This is an amazing opportunity to join a really successful team as an inspirational ASM.
Th advertised salary is a realitic OTE, combining a strong basic with performance related bonuses. There is also a laptop, phone and car as part of the package.
- Sales - be responsible for ensuring the galleries hit/exceed target
- Cover the key territory, which currently includes Brighton, Tunbridge Wells & Windsor, possibly with an option to cover Canterbury depending on your location.
- Marketing - devise and implement specific marketing and promotional activities
- Motivate multi location sales teams, also ensuring the staffing levels are kept to the required level
- Ensure all teams are regularly appraised and given performance feedback
- Troubleshooting problems, eg deliveries, logistics etc
- You will be required to work alongside the sales teams within the Galleries, visiting each Gallery in the area regularly.
- You will be expected to demonstrate a high level of sales competence and also be involved in delivering sales whilst in the Gallery.
- Keep staff motivate
- Build effective long term relationships with relevant personnel
- Deal with any escalated customer service issues
- Ideally has experience managing multi-location sales teams.
- You will have a successful track record in sales.
- You must have an enthusiastic interest in art (but no necessarily a background) and keen to learn about the latest artists exhibited by our client.
- Positive & inspirational management style.
- Flexible approach to travel
The Career Factor is a recruitment agency working on this role.
Please send your CV asap - only successful candidtaes will be contacted.
- Area Sales
- Cluster Management
- Retail management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'