An extremely rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and self-motivated Area Fundraising Manager to join our welcoming fundraising team. The successful candidate will be achieving and gaining additional funds to directly improve the impact we can have for the people we support.
The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction, planning and day-to-day management of regional fundraising and relationship building for your geographical area. Ideally, the successful candidate will have some experience working within a community fundraising, sales or marketing role
Within this role, you will achieve agreed fundraising targets for the area through effective management, support and cultivation of both existing and new regional supporters including: individuals, groups, associations and volunteers whilst maximising the current portfolio of fundraising products You will research, identify and develop new corporate opportunities, areas of potential support and build a robust regional pipeline.
This is a home based position to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, however there is a high level of flexibility and autonomy. Initially the successful candidate will be engaged to work within central England however, we can be flexible on location providing you are willing to travel. The nature of community fundraising means that there will be occasional evening and weekend work, for which time off in lieu will be given.
Key skills and requirements:
- The ability to develop, implement and monitor strategic plans, present budgets and interpret financial information
- The ability to research, assess and initiate new opportunities within the context of an overall plan
- Able to manage the detailed content involved in function/event management and to support the supervision of key volunteers involved in such activities
- Able to recruit, develop and train, motivate and manage individuals and teams of Volunteers to give off their very best
- Able to use interpersonal skills in order to engage effectively with others, build rapport, relationships and understand what motivates our suppporters
- Written communication skills and a high level of numeracy to be able to produce business plans, monthly reviews, press releases, letters, presentations and other similar documents
- Excellent verbal communication skills, to be able to deliver presentations and give local media interviews
- Able to work as part of a team, to see and understand the national picture and to contribute effectively to team plans and goals
- Good experience working within community fundraising or working within a charity
If you have the relevant skills and experiences we are looking for and this opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you, please click the "Apply" button below to express your interest and to begin the application process.
Please ensure you provide an up-to-date CV along with a covering letter stating why you should be considered for this role... Good luck!!
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'