My client is looking for an Area Manager to join their expanding team during Term Time + 3 extra weeks throughout the year.
This is an exciting position to join a growing business who provide catering solutions to schools. They are a close-knit team and a family run and owned business.
What will the job entail?
- Manage the catering service across local school sites in Manchester and Tameside, the office location is in Warrington, but your time spent here will be limited as this is a field based role.
- Ensuring the catering conforms to the company's and school standards
- Responsible for assisting with financial management
- Ensure the service delivered to the school is of a consistently high standard.
- Training new starters
- Setting targets for kitchen managers
- Implement food safety policies where needed
- Have overall responsibility for health and safety standards across Manchester and Tameside
What is the client looking for?
- Proven record of managing
- Catering experience
- Experience of operating in a multisite environment
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Recognised catering and food hygiene qualifications
- Have (or be willing to have) Enhanced DBS
- Full UK Driving License
- IT Literate
What's in it for you?
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays - These are to be taken during school holidays
- Monday - Friday, school kitchen hours (approx. 0600 - 1500)
- Free onsite Parking
- Term Time work
- Up to 6% employer pension contribution
If you have catering and management experience, are looking for a Term Time job with a growing company then get in touch with Roxy Dodds by searching Cameron James Manchester or apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'