Are you passionate about managing and leading others?
Are you driven by supporting business growth?
Are you experienced performance management?
Are you interested in working within the Apprenticeships and Training industry with a leading specialist provider?
If the answer is yes, then you are perfect Sector Manager material for us and we want to hear from you!
A bit about us
HIT Training Ltd is a leading specialist training and apprenticeship provider across the UK. Through HIT Training we deliver to the Hospitality and Catering industry and through Connect2Care we deliver into the Care sector. We are focused on supporting apprentices and employers through career journeys with expert advice, creativity and passion.
We are looking to expand our operations management team in the Manchester and Merseyside region and are seeking to appoint two Sector Managers (Regional Operations Managers) to provide integral management and impact both to the sustained growth of our business and consistent management of our staff.
This position is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis, where you will be working through a combination of remotely delivery with an attachment to our regional office in Stretford, Manchester.
You will be predominantly responsible for the specific development of one or more of our sectors, engaging with key stakeholders, developing relationships with both current new business and managing the performance of a team of Trainer Assessors.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Desk and field based performance management of Trainer Assessors
- Engaging with local stakeholders and developing existing and new business
- Raising the profile and marketing of the company
- Compiling and maintaining internal and external data
- Working collaboratively with the Lead IQA to develop quality in delivery
- Working collaboratively to ensure desired outcomes are delivered
- Accurate forecasting of delivery in line with company requirements
In return we are offering a highly competitive starting salary between £25,000-£35,000pa, depending on experience and qualifications, business mileage, a company vehicle after 6 months, along with an enhanced benefits package that truly offers all the bells and whistles!
Do I need any specific experience or qualifications?
To be a Sector Manager with us, all we ask is that you have:
- Strong leadership and management skills
- A focus on achieving results
- The ability to promote commitment, flexibility and dedication from a team
- The tenacity to challenge the status quo and focus on continuous improvement
- The ability to work under pressure, be flexible and resilient
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Exemplary written communication skills and posses a minimum of level 2 standard in Maths and English
- Excellent IT skills - with a working level of knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other MIS and databases
We are keen to hear from applicants that may either already have experience of leading delivery teams specifically within the Apprenticeships and Training industry, but also those who have experience of carrying out a similar role albeit in a different sector, who are keen to translate their experience into a new sector.
Sounds amazing doesn’t it? How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying please submit an application to this advert by uploading your most current CV, along with a covering letter if you wish. Our exclusive recruitment partner Parkhouse Bell will then be in contact with you to discuss your interest and guide you through the next steps in realising your career ambition as a Sector Manager with HIT Training Ltd.
HIT Training Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity, not discriminating on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
- Performance Management
- Team Management
- Driving Business Growth
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'