Apprentice Business Administrator
Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: National Apprenticeship Wage
Green Energy Consulting is a leading independent UK commercial energy consultancy, specialising in the renewable energy and sustainability sector. Our innovative services are designed to help save client’s time, energy and money. We work to help with all energy matters, from procurement through to implementing energy management and consumption reduction strategies.
We are looking for a dynamic Apprentice to work for a progressive company based in Gateshead. This is a varied position therefore you will gain general office experience in administration and gain valuable energy sector knowledge. It is vital that you have good excel capability and are willing to learn new skills. The role will suit someone who wants to work in a fast paced and busy environment and within a role that is changeable covering a wide range of duties.
- Typing various documents/letters/reports as required
- Manage and maintain data, ensuring it is up to date
- Liaising with energy suppliers via telephone to confirm accurate details
- Producing reports using MS Packages
- Diary and email management
- First port of call for all telephone enquires
- General administrative duties such as filing and photocopying
- Basic finance tasks such as payments and invoicing
- Any additional duties requested by your line manager
- Good computer skills, including experience of working with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good telephone manner
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency
- Punctual with great time management
- Flexibility as the role may involve covering administration duties within other departments
- Full company induction with our in-house training team
- Shadowing experienced colleagues prior to being set individual tasks
- Ongoing support throughout employment from senior staff and trainers
Minimum of grade A-D in IT, Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- Outgoing with the ability to fit into various teams within the business
- Ambitious and possess a genuine interest in progression
- Eager to learn and confident to take on new responsibilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'