An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Team Leader within the Finance Operations Centre (FOC) in our Solihull Office. To assist managing the Invoice Processing Accounts Payable Team ensuring that deadlines and internal procedures are adhered to.
The Accounts Payable Team Leader will assist with team management and will be required to maintain key relationships within and outside the FOC.
The Team Leader will require strong ERP experience.
- Supervision and development of the Accounts Payable team responsible for Invoice Processing
- Actively drive Accounts Payable process improvements to move to best practice.
- Ensure that the Accounts Payable plans and goals are consistent with established Finance Operations Centre goals.
- Provide a core service of accurate and efficient invoice processing function within the Accounts Payable function.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed in accordance with described processes and ensure that invoices are paid to agreed terms, maximising credit available to the company
- Rigorously measure the AP invoice processing to measure performance and compare to best practice benchmarks.
- Carry out monthly training sessions at sites and with BU teams to produce a clear understanding of A/P processes
- Management of KPI
- Management and control of all system related issues with IT / 3rd Parties
- Visible demonstration of controls to ensure an effective management of People, Systems and Process
- Implementation of controls to ensure all invoices are worked on in a controlled manner
- Implement measurable targets and drive increase in productivity
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, as well as HMRC inspectors.
- Mentor and coach to ensure continued professional development of team while achieving departmental metrics.
- Address employee related issues, completing performance appraisals, development plans, etc.
- Conduct performance appraisals as assigned. Provide measurable feedback to Accounts Payable staff and suggestions for improved performance.
- Ensure timely completion of all Management Reporting
- Ensure that training and development needs are met and provide assistance and support as needed.
- Maintain all required documentation in compliance with legal requirements.
What we are looking for
- Significant Team Leader experience in a large Accounts Payables dept.
- Worked in project environment
- Shared Service Centre experience
- MS Office Products – Advanced (Vlookup / Pivot) - Required
- Readsoft OCR Solution – Useful
- MS Dynamics AX 2012 – Useful
- +40 Invoices per hour processing
- Large Team / Organisation
- Senior Management presentation skills
- Problem Solving
- AAT Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'