Afternoon Medical Receptionist
Our Milton Keynes-based GP surgery is looking for a customer service professional to join their team as an Afternoon Medical Receptionist on an ongoing, temporary basis.
This is a varied role where you would be supporting with a range of reception-based tasks to ensure the smooth-running of the surgery. The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills, be able to build rapport and show empathy, and comfortable dealing with difficult situations in a professional manner.
Position: Afternoon Medical Receptionist
Shifts: 12-6.30pm, Monday-Friday
Salary: £8.91 per hour
The job will involve…
- Answering the telephone and greeting visitors at reception
- Making appointments using the computerised appointments system
- Administering the repeat prescriptions procedure and sorting all medical centre post
- Ensuring the smooth running of all surgeries and clinics
- Dealing with general enquiries from patients and visitors
The person will…
- Be able to pick up new systems and ways of working quickly and effectively
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Have an awareness of confidentiality and sharing information
- Possess a good standard of IT skills
- Be immediately available to start
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'