Company Secretarial Administrator x3 - Leading employer - Full time / Permanent - East Croydon
Are you an experienced Administrator seeking work in the Croydon area with a leading employer?
Are you looking for an employer of choice who can offer clear career progression and development?
Our leading Property client based in East Croydon are recruiting for three permanent Administrators to join the Company Secretarial department on a full time basis. Working as part of an established team, you will play a key role in providing first class company secretarial duties to a range of key clients
- Immediate start available
- Full training provided
- Leading employer
- Excellent company benefits
- Clear progression and development
- Processing entries to internal and external systems
- Updating internal databases with new details / shareholder information
- Processing certificates and document management
- Scheduling meetings for colleagues
- Booking venues and where needed travel for colleagues
- Preparing property packs to be distributed to clients
- Managing company data on the Companies House system
- Adding annual returns and other needed compliance to relevant systems
- Raising invoices for fees to clients
- Processing enquires and professionally responding to client enquires vie email
- Processing land registry enquires
- General administration
- Proven administration experience
- High levels of attention to detail
- Competent IT skills and able to learn new systems
- Keen to learn and develop
- Professional, keen and motivated
- Experience in managing documents
- Able to work to deadlines and muli-task
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'