Urgent requirement for an experienced Administrator to join a leading company based in Belfast, City Centre.
This is a temporary, part-time position until 1st April 2020.
4 days/ 23.5 Hours
With an hourly rate of £8.21 p/h
Working as part of a team, you will have daily interaction with clients, employees and external vendors, by email or telephone correspondence.
- Previous and strong administration experience
- Proven track record of providing customer service
- Intermediate knowledge of MS programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative support, ensuring all data is managed accurately and in a timely manner on internal systems
- Provide support and advice via telephone and email to clients
- Ensure all work is carried out to meet Service Level Agreement’s/Key Performance Indicators and Shared Service Centre quality standards
- Be proactive in identifying areas for improvement to processes and services
- Be proactive in personal development, contributing fully with performance management and development processes
If interested please send updated CV via the link below to Charlotte Murphy – REED Belfast
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'