BES Utilities is an independently owned company, based in Lancashire. It aims to be the lead supplier of gas and electricity to small and medium enterprises, providing first rate utility services across the UK.
You will be highly motivated and able to use your initiative in a busy environment.
Role & Responsibilities
The key roles and responsibilities of the Administrator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working as a member of the Billing Team ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Helping the team to ensure Billing runs are accurate and on time.
- Liaising with the bank to claim accurate Direct Debit payments.
- Processing returned payments and notifying relevant departments.
- Updating Microsoft Office & Billing Systems with accurate information.
- Processing Customer refunds after thorough checks.
- Completing all tasks with speed and accuracy.
- General administration duties.
- Analyzing and maintaining the accuracy of customer data within the industry.
- Obtaining meter reads, recording and updating customer reads accurately.
- Metering department liaises with other departments to ensure customers are invoiced accurately and maintain customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all tasks are completed with speed and accuracy for data collection.
- Processing & sense checking contracts in to the team from various departments & third parties.
- Dealing with industry data & flows alongside metering/department queries.
- General administration duties, taking calls & dealing with queries.
- The ability to work as part of a busy team & other departments within the business.
- Implementing Cot & retention customer agreements.
- Updating full suite of MS Office software with accurate information.
- Proven numerical and analytical skills to a high standard .
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Utilities industry is desirable.
- Professionalism is key.
Please send your CV and a cover letter providing full details of why you feel you would be suited to this role.
- Administration Duties
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"