Location: Kirkstall, Leeds LS5
Pay rate: £9 per hour
Hours: 08:45 - 17:30, Monday - Friday
A fantastic temporary opportunity has arisen to work for our client who are a market leader within their sector and are a professional and forward thinking company. As the Administrator in a busy team you will be part of a fast paced and dynamic finance team where everyone can contribute to developing the department. This role entails being able to provide outstanding customer service to assist their ever expanding team.
As the Administrator, based in stunning offices in Kirkstall, Leeds you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing fines in accordance with the company's compliance and procedures.
- Distribute, manage and open post.
- Scan all fines received on the day to convert them into cases
- Process fines in a high volume and in a timely manner to keep on target.
- Raise sales and purchase ledger invoices
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in Administration, as well as possessing the following skills and attributes to be considered suitable for the role:
- Administration experience is essential
- You must have experience using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You must have great attention to detail and experience liaising with customers
- You must be self-motivated, have the ability to work under pressure and have a professional approach.
Should you feel you possess the above skills and experience for this role, and you are available to start work immediately, we want to hear from you. Please apply to be considered for this superb opportunity!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job