We are looking for an experienced Administrator to provide support to our internal teams and managers. This is an extremely busy and varied role which requires excellent attention to detail. B38 are focused on providing a first class service to a variety of clients across the UK. We are a growing business and constantly improving and developing, you must be able to adapt to change and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Assisting the Estimates team, processing orders and client quote requests
- Providing admin support to the Regional Managers, managing diaries, emails and undertaking tasks as and when required by the Regional Managers
- Answering phones, greeting visitors, making refreshments
- Producing reports, extracting data from the system and formatting into excel
- Managing emails, saving documents, ordering stationery and engineers clothing
- Supporting the helpdesk department with various tasks including updating client portal systems, copying and saving data from the internal CAFAM system
- Ad hoc admin duties as required
This is an extremely busy, varied role and to succeed you will need to be flexible to work with the demands of the business.
This role would suit someone who is keen to learn and quick to understand. We can offer training and career progression for the right person.
Personal Specification and experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of cost/sale/profit desirable
- Good grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent telephone manner and Customer Service Skills
- Multitasking and able to prioritise own workload
- Basic knowledge and interest in Property
- High levels of initiative and ability to work unsupervised with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients and keen to learn
- Excellent keyboard and IT skills proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Internet and email
- Experience in building maintenance and/or facilities management would be an advantage, but not a necessity
If you feel that you possess the necessary skills and experience then please send your cv by return.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job