Reporting toFinanceand Payroll Manager
My client has a requirement to grow its business within the high end residential integrated systems market and the commercial integrated AV solutions markets. Projects currently range from apartments, Multi-Dwelling Units and large houses to restaurants, large hotels and corporate offices.
This proposed role is considered integral to the development of the company. The successful candidate plays a crucial role as they will be responsible for the procurement of all goods throughout the business as well as building relationships with suppliers. Communication and attention to detail is vital at all levels. They are a hardworking and fun team with a strong culture in a growing and developing the team.
The ideal candidate would be an organised and experienced Administrator / Admin Assistant, with experience providing high quality administrative support in various long-term roles.Essential:
- Answering the phone and dealing with incoming calls;
- Dealing with customers on phone and email;
- Strong communication with Supplier;
- Issuing purchase orders to suppliers;
- Working with the stock room to arrange collection and deliveries;
- General filing duties;
- Matching purchase orders to supplier invoices;
- Other ad-hoc duties that occur;
- Administration experience, gained within a commercial environment
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Organised and dedicated
- Great time management skills
- A good level of computer literacy, including proficiency using MS Excel, Word.
Advertised by Office Angels Camden Branch. If you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference: ATLT2018
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- office assistant
- procurement administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job