We are currently seeking an administrator to join a well-established business in the South Hams district of Devon on a permanent basis. It is a busy and varied role, in which the successful candidate will be required to manage their own workload but still have a true team player attitude.
- Continual review of suppliers - best value, price and product comparisons, research alternatives
- Identifying suppliers of product/service types in order to target and include in tendering and quotation programmes
- Gather pricing information from suppliers to analyse and compare and seek alternative product options
- Establish stock availability and lead times of potential suppliers to assess suitability and request the use of trial products
- Produce cost/product comparison reports
- Develop and maintain a procurement database and analyse price variants and purchasing trends
- Develop and maintain internal purchasing stock catalogue
- Collation and review of contracts, rebate structures and agreements with occasional assistance with drafting tender documents and tender coordination
Skills and Qualifications:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to begin a career within Procurement. Graduates are welcome to apply. The successful candidate will be highly numeric with a keen eye for detail and enjoys analysing data surrounding costings. Previous office based experience in procurement analysis is preferable, although not essential. You will have excellent IT skills and candidates are required to have GCSE English and Maths at minimum B grades with additional further education.
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately, unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Key words: Procurements analyst jobs in devon, analyst jobs in devon, procurement jobs, tender, bid, documentation, coordinator, stock control, full time, permanent role, supplier relationships, reporting, administration jobs, administration jobs in south Hams
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job