Administrator Manchester City Centre- Up to £17,000
IMMEDIATE START - FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
Progression within a reputable firm!
Want to be in a secure role before Christmas? Permanent?
Career move? Then perhaps this is for you.
Excellent Excel & Word Skills required.
We are so busy and we need an exceptional administrator to assist.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Administrator to support our Recruitment Consultants
* General secretarial and administrative support for Division
* Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements
* Maintain and update divisional database on a regular basis
* Organise mailshots for clients and candidates as requested by the Division
* Type proposals/reports/letters/CV's as requested
* Cover reception as required in their absence (absence/holidays)
* Cover Office Junior duties as required in their absence
* Process Temporary payroll and all related admin tasks within the required timescales
* Maintain all filing systems to an acceptable standard
* Ad Hoc duties - credit checking, presentations, reports
Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.
For the position of Administrator we are looking for the following experience:
* Must be highly organised
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional and well presented with excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work autonomously
* Self motivated and positive nature
* Experience working within an office environment is essential.
* Fast and accurate typing skills (ideally 35 - 40 wpm).
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (a good telephone manner is important).
* Organised and logical with good time management skills and the ability to multi-task, "can do approach to all tasks".
* Proven administrative skills.
The package for the position of Administrator is:
* 22 days holiday
* Fabulous offices in Manchester City Centre
* Working hours 9am - 5pm or 8am - 6pm
For more information please apply online now or call Ash at Search Consultancy, Office Services in Manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job