Administrator and Bookkeeper - Immediate Start!
JOB TITLE: Administrator and Bookkeeper - Immediate Start Available
LOCATION: Cambridge (CB24)
HOURS: 8:30 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
SALARY: £24,000 - £25,000
We are looking for an experienced Administrator/Bookkeeper to join our team and provide essential support.
If you have a proven track record in administration and bookkeeping, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Our esteemed client, a leader in the manufacturing industry located in Cambridge, offers a dynamic work environment. This is a full-time permanent position with an immediate start available. The role is diverse, and your primary responsibilities will encompass:
- Posting and coding Purchase Ledger invoices
- Managing supplier payments
- Preparing invoices for customers
- Issuing customer statements
- Verifying bank accounts and recording customer payments to their respective accounts
- Conducting bank reconciliations
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Preparing Management Accounts every month and running reports
- Preparing accounts for Auditors
- Prepare despatch notes, pack goods for shipping
- Post Salaries and Pension payments
- Prepare payments for salaries and pension and HMRC
- Sickness and Holiday report - keep wall charts updated and spreadsheets
This is a role that combines administrative and bookkeeping tasks candidates must have experience with the following:
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Sage 50 Cloud Payroll
- Death in service (4 x Salary)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- On-Site parking
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- Please apply today with your up-to-date CV
- If you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'