Title: Office Administrator
Salary: £20 000 per annum
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Contract: Temporary to Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
We have had an exciting new Administrator role in Letchworth for our Creative Client who would love to meet with you if you consider yourself to be a team player, who enjoys working in a very small, close knit company.
For this role you will be the main support for the company and will be an 'all-rounder’ who is highly organised.
- Free on-site parking
- Pension contribution at 3%
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- On site kitchen facilities
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering all calls
- Creating client files for new jobs - hard copies and online
- Supporting the design and production team
- Booking flights, hotels and other travel requirements
- Supporting Managing Director
- Attend off site meetings and events when required
- Liaising with all suppliers and order items when required
- Previous experience in a busy office based role
- Strong IT skills
- Great customer service skills
- You must drive for this role
- Be available immediately to commence employment
- Looking for a long term career
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job