Hours: Full Time
Are you an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant eager for your next role? Could you fulfil a vital support function within a busy office?
You will be working as part of the team at a highly respected Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc. The company provides bespoke financial advice and services to executives, managers, families and entrepreneurs.
This is a small, creative and autonomous business within the infrastructure of St. James’s Place Wealth Management. The full time position will allow the successful person a great deal of flexibility, but will also demand the ability to take responsibility for their own work and behaviour. We are looking for someone who is willing to work enthusiastically with the team both in their daily fee earning activities and their more creative entrepreneurial ideas, in an environment where the clients needs always come first.
This is a great position for someone who is self-motivated, able to do several things at once and does not require too much structure in their working day.
As this is a highly regulated environment, we are specifically looking for someone with administrative experience, ideally in the financial services sector. We will provide additional training and briefings in all aspects of the work. Good computer skills are essential as are high quality written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Impeccable attention to detail is essential. We all work very closely together putting clients at the centre of our work and as such, a positive and solutions-driven attitude is essential.
- Good working environment
- The chance to extend your skills and experience
- Be able to feel part of something and be part of a small team that works hard to be prosperous and successful.
We foster a professional and innovative environment where employees collaborate and share their knowledge to deliver an unrivalled level of service to our clients.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £100bn.
The Role - Administrative Assistant
- You will be tasked with providing superb levels of support to clients and the team within the office
- You will be a key member of the team dealing with a wide range of tasks supporting your colleagues and our clients. Full training will be given and there is scope within this role to progress and develop your knowledge
- You will be primarily involved with multiple admin activities, you will also manage and collate company data and act as a primary responder for the phone system.
Specifically the role will involve:
- Meeting and greeting
- Answering and directing phone calls and dealing with Client queries
- Managing the database of clients and diary management for the Partners
- Correspondence for clients and providers
- Processing new business and writing basic suitability letters
- Leading the preparation for client meetings including any research that needs to be done
- Full training will be given and there is the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation Framework.
The Person - Administrative Assistant
- Proven work experience as an Administrator or within an office support role
- Financial Services experience is useful but not essential
- Excellent customer service and the ability to build rapport and manage client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
- Good time management and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs
- It is essential that you are confident in dealing with colleagues, third parties and can work with total discretion.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment of this role for this SJP Practice.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Office Support
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'