£8-10 per hour
16-20 hours a week (flexible to suit)
Our client is based in Cromhall, just outside of Thornbury. They are well-established and well respected in their sector. Supporting a team of engineers who are out on the road visiting client sites across the South West, the administration team provide the company with all the support they need. This is an incredibly varied role and would be great for an administrator looking for a position that they can really get stuck in to. Performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for all to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation.
- Provide effective administration support
- Answer customer queries via email and phone
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Manage and file paperwork
- Manage the post
The successful candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, friendly team with excellent working environment. Hours are flexible to suit.
If you believe you have the relevant experience, and are ambitious to drive personal, team and company success, then please apply for immediate consideration.
- General Admin
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'