Monday to Friday
Temporary to Permanent
Our client is recruiting a new Administration Assistant to handle the day-to-day functions of a busy and lively office. As a forward thinking business they are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to support the existing structure and to manage a wide range of responsibilities and to take ownership of specific tasks and projects.
A good telephone manner and attention to detail will be essential as will a detailed working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
A highly competitive employment package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and Adobe products is required
- A good telephone manner
- To be able to communicate effectively with staff and customers.
- Good attention to detail
- Varied experience in administration, customer services and ideally sales
The successful candidate will have the following:
- You must be able to work as part of a team and also use your own initiative
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- You must be able to continuously produce work to the highest standard
- Customer Services
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'