To provide support to the Operations Manager to ensure the smooth operation of departmental processes including payment of all invoices and assisting with the production of management information
Started in a coffee shop well over 50 years ago this business have been on a phenomenal journey. With its vision at the heart of everything they do it certainly is a great place to be.
As the administrator based on the outskirts of Horsham your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Support the operations and finance managers in all areas of administration
- Reconcile invoices and contact suppliers where necessary
- Data entry
- Completion of reports, following data collection from database
- Input all financial BACS transactions into the database to enable the production of monthly management accounts
- Processing requisitions, purchase orders, purchase invoices, credit notes, expenses, sales orders and invoices into appropriate systems
- Make a clear record of financial transactions (income and expenditure) in accordance with organisational and tax authority requirements
The successful candidate will have ideally worked in a transnational team previously and have some experience in supporting a finance team. You will be computer literate and have the capability of manipulating data and producing presentations.
A good level of customer service will be required at all times.
Basic Salary between £17000 - 18000 plus excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'