Part time Administration Assistant role
Your new company
My client prides itself as being the most exclusive house-building company in the North West. They are a family business with an enviable reputation that has been achieved through building prestigious detached residences throughout the North West for over 30 years.
Your new role
This is a varied, part-time role, 3 days per week, Wednesday to Friday with some flexibility on hours (18 - 23 hours).
As a valued member of the small team, you will assist the Office Manager to provide general office support to the Company Directors and Managers. Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Recording, printing and sending out drawings
- Meeting & greeting visitors to the office
- Printing & filing emails
- Requesting subcontractor insurances and health & safety documentation
- Customer care administration
- Provide typing assistance
- Customer extras administration
- Proof reading and formatting documents
- Updating website/sales & marketing information
- All general office administration
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in an Administrative role
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Good organisation skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Reliable, adaptable and willing to learn
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
It is essential that you have your own transport due to the office location. Free on-site parking is available.
What you'll get in return
My client offers a prestigious working environment with free parking, The salary is £16,575-17,550 pro-rata'd, pension scheme and other attractive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job