We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client within the healthcare sector for a temporary Admin Assistant, based at the Northern General Hospital.
Initially, the role is for 1 month but may be extended beyond this.
This role is part time hours, 3 days per week Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a flexible and high quality administration support to the Resuscitation Services Department, to work in support of the Resuscitation Services Administrator.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• General office duties, including photocopying, laminating, faxing, typing, emailing and filing.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with all grades of staff.
• Collect, open and sort incoming post and distribute accordingly.
• Dealing with general enquiries
• Check and update patient information
• IT skills/experience/qualifications
• Ability to use spreadsheet and database applications
• Good interpersonal and telephone skills
• Good written and verbal communicator
• Able to work under pressure and organise own work
• Able to work without direct supervision
Pay rate: £8.21 - This would increase after 12 weeks within the position.
Working hours: Part Time hours
If you are interested in this role please apply online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'