Admin Assistant- CHARITY- £13.50 TEMP
Are you looking for a rewarding job? Are you passionate about helping others? If so, we are on the search for an Admin Assistant to support the Service Manager in a well-known charity.
Do you have first-class reception and front of house experience? THEN APPLY NOW!
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Salary: £26,000 equivalent hourly rate
Location: A short walk from Swiss Cottage Station
Hours: 35 or 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Contract: 2-3 months temporary guideline, potential to go permanent
Start date: 23rd October 2023
Why work for this company?
* Up to 28 days holiday
* Access to free eye care vouchers
* Dedicated Consultant - Your very own Office Angel, who will be on hand for queries and support
* Pension scheme
* Able Futures - Mental health support for people in work, Exclusive perks platform
* Boost benefit portal- discounts on everyday items from well-known brands including discounts on e-vouchers and cash-back with major retailer
Could this be your next career move
* Provide professional and friendly reception service to both internal and external customers and team members
* Supporting with all other adhoc duties
* Transferring, migrating and imputing data
* Attending and taking minutes during team meetings
* Petty cash claims and raising invoices
* Managing booking systems
* Overseeing the service inbox and mailing list
* Updating and maintaining the logbook of safeguarding
Is this you?
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Experience working with data imputing and Excel
* Comfortable working with vulnerable members of society
* Extremely organised individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
* Professional, collaborative and people orientated personality
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'