Ad Hoc Receptionist - Immediate Start
JOB ROLE: Ad Hoc Receptionist - Immediate Start
JOB TYPE: Temp ongoing
HOURS: Mondays - Friday 8am - 4pm & 9am - 5:30pm
LOCATION: Burgess Hill
CULTURE: Professional, friendly
- Greet and welcome visitors and directing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily post/deliveries
Please note this role is term time only.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Car driver essential due to location
- Total proficiency with Microsoft programmes
- Keen eye for detail, punctual and organised
- Very good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to hit the ground running with little guidance
- Forward thinking, proactive and ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understand handling confidential information
- Able to work as part of a team but also independently
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- This position will be working from an office with COVID-19 procedures in place
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
- If you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Where applicable to the role a Criminal Record Check at the appropriate level for the role will be required prior to commencing employment
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'