FRS are assisting a fantastic forward thinking and rapidly growing business just outside Leamington with recruiting an Accounts Manager.
The ideal candidate will have had staff report to them currently or in previous roles but my client is open to people wanting to take the step up to this level of seniority.
This is a great chance to join an ever expanding and modern business within a very friendly atmosphere.
• Reconciling client accounts up to trial balance
• Head Office Invoices
• Various reporting such as debtors & creditors etc
• Assisting the Finance Manager with month end and report preparation
• Monthly Bank Reconciliation
• VAT Returns
• Various reporting consolidation
• Assisting with year end audit prep alongside management
• Assisting management with recruitment
• Filing / Archiving
Ideal candidate credentials;
• Conscientious, methodical and organised
• Comfortable using a variety of computer systems
• Proficient in Excel
• Payroll experience would be ideal
• Part qualified/qualified AAT
- Accounts Assistant
- Supervisory Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job