Accounts Receivables Supervisor
An Accounts Receivables Team Leader Job paying c.£28,000 with a large logistics company in Chesterfield.
Your new company
This large logistics company based in Chesterfield are looking to add an Accounts Receivables Supervisor to their team reporting into the Finance Manager. You will lead a large team of 15 credit controllers and sales ledger specialists to ensure the smooth running of the Accounts Receivable function.
Your new role
You will be responsible for leading and managing the team to ensure accurate billing with a high standard of customer service. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Manage the customer account and billing requirements for the Credit Control team
- Manage the wider business customer account and billing requirements for collections across 6 service areas
- Review and authorise all customer refund requests
- Lead on the development and maintenance of all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the AR team
- Joint lead for ensuring all engagement is delivered across unit for the company
- Play a proactive role in tackling issues, through communications with internal and external customers to discuss improvement opportunities for fee service customers
- Resolve escalated customer issues, identified by the team and wider business
- Provide management support to the team members in all aspects of development, coaching and line management responsibilities
- Plan and prioritise the team's workload to meet the needs of the business
- Lead by example and ensure high standards of work.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you must have led or supervised a large accounts receivable team and have a passion for the role. Experience is necessary as you should be capable at dealing with difficult situations whilst motivating and encouraging teams. Key traits include excellent communication skills, a commercial acumen, leadership and development, and a sound financial background. Qualification with CICM or AAT is highly beneficial.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary in the region of £28,000 dependent on experience. The role will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours with flexible working available. The benefits package is very competitive with excellent holidays and pension allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Credit Supervisor AR Accounts Receivable Chesterfield Job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"