Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with a well-established international company currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for their Head Office based within the Watford Area. The successful candidate will start this role ASAP on a temporary ongoing basis for a minimum 6 months. This is the ideal opportunity for those candidates looking to work within a fantastic environment with an established finance team.
We are looking for immediately available candidates looking for a varied and fast paced role.
Duties to include:
- Chasing customers for remittances
- To oversee the allocation of funds to outstanding invoices and refunds when required
- Preparing cheques for banking
- Reconciliation of suspended accounts alongside all other relevant duties including posting to and clearing accounts.
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Creating and sending out remittances
- Deal with daily queries from other departments
- Other tasks as allocated including all month end duties
- Previous experience within a similar role essential
- Strong understanding of accounts receivable
- Quick learner
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using accounts systems
Key words: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Assistant, Sales Ledger Clerk
If you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this role, please apply now.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job